Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DEXTRIS - Awesome Time-Killer [iOS]


     Dextris is a free, endless game on iOS. It is an awesome time-killer which I was fortunate to come across a while ago and I just can't seem to get enough of .... at least, not yet.
     It features two beautiful cubes which are side-by-side, on their way to "God knows where". There's not a single drop of story to it but let's keep going. You have obstacles coming left, right and center .... and both sides, and you have to touch the direction you want these adventurous neon cubes to go to dodge the obstacles at a pretty fast pace.
     It is simple but challenging. I got a slight "Flappy bird" feeling but I did not at all feel hopeless and develop the urge to thrust my iPhone into someone's ......... ok, let's just skip the violence. This game will keep you all focused and moving your fingers really fast while you observe the beautifully designed, neon visuals. 
     Another thing I love about this game is losing .. in a good way, though. The particle effect that is released when the cubes crash into an obstacle is something to look forward to. I also like when the cubes scratch against the wall, emitting bright sparks of glory.
     If you haven't tried Dextris yet, I suggest you put your iOS device to work right now. Hit the AppStore and search and play and enjoy.



Author: Smyte100

0 comments:

Post a Comment