Friday, May 30, 2014

HYRULE WARRIORS - My Thoughts.


     Firstly, for those of you who don't know what Hyrule Warriors is, let me tell you. It's a Legend of Zelda game in the fashion of Dynasty Warriors.
     Immediately I saw this I thought to myself , "This is so messed up" ... but after observing deeper I think it's pretty awesome. It takes us totally away from the usual Zelda tradition and makes Link go all out. The graphics are decent; Link is good looking plus he's got a freaking scarf .... coooool!; and things are going towards the mature side. I guess they are now aware that the Zelda fans are growing up. Please, look at the picture below:


     I shall speak no further of the above. I am pleased that they took a step to shift from the Zelda custom because it was becoming quite usual and this will be a whole new feeling. I never really played Dynasty Warriors but this is a pretty compelling reason for me to try something of that sort.
     Here are some more screenshots I picked up ..... and don't forget to keep yourselves posted on this.






Author: Smyte100



0 comments:

Post a Comment